Villa of traditional construction of 120 m² of living space, performed in 2016 on a plot of 549 sqm.
Living of 40 m² with fully equipped kitchen + laundry area. Ceramic tile, ceiling fan, aluminum window frames with PVC protection + screen, sliding glass door to the terrace, garden and pool.
Small landing with storage room with access to 2 bedrooms (4 x 4m), each with its own shower room.
Covered rear terrace. Swimming pool (5 x 4m). Garden surrounded by a large wall.
This villa is built with the following materials and accessories:
- Terracotta roof tiles
- Floor tiles
- Kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances + granite counters
- All cabinets are solid wood
- Aluminum window frames with PVC protection + mosquito nets
- Solid wood interior and exterior doors
- All walls painted white
- Air conditioning (Mini-Split system) in each room
- Installed TV and Internet cables
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Swimming pool of 5 x 4 meters
- Landscaped garden
- Property entirely surrounded by a large wall.
- You are 10 minutes’ walk from the beach
- 10 minutes by car, you have the renowned school of "La Paz School"
- A 20-minute walk you have the beach of Flamingo where you will find all the activities like: sailing, fishing, diving, etc. ... and amenities like: shops, banks, restaurants, etc. ...
- Liberia International Airport is less than an hour's drive away.
Flamingo Beach is a quick 10 minutes’ walk to the south and in-between are all the activities you'd expect from a resort area: sailing, fishing, diving, snorkeling and more. Jungle sports like zip-lines are also a quick car ride away. The international airport in Liberia is Within a 1 hour drive, making it easy to come in the morning and-have your feet up and relaxing by early afternoon.
Ideal for a small family wishing to settle in Costa Rica.