This Lodge is a paradise for nature lovers. Located 11 km from the “Tenorio Volcano” and “Rio Celeste National Park” in the Province of Alajuela, this B & B is a dream lodge for lovers of nature and birdlife.
This ecolodge is built on a plot of 3 acres (12,300 m²), partially reforested where a path allows you to observe the nature, some mammals and some of the 490 species of birds observed in the area. There is a birdwatching lodge at” Bijagua de Upala” in Costa Rica.
Surrounded by lush vegetation, this Lodge built in 2008, is composed of:
- a fully equipped house with garage, breakfast bar, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, kitchen, dining room, TV corner, terrace
- Five fully equipped bungalows with a total of 6 rooms (each 40 m²) with private bathroom and terrace with views of the volcano and the rain forest.
- parking for 7 cars
- 2 annexes for water supply (tanks and pressure pumps)
- Small pool (1.20 meters deep) with jets, pump and filter
- Cabin with Jacuzzi for hydromassages (4-5 places)
- Tropical garden, reforested private reserve and trails.
This lodge is equipped with a telephone line, a Wi-Fi modem, electricity 110 and 220 volts and has all current permits and title and cadastral map. The lodge offers guests the opportunity to book various activities such as night tours, national park excursions and guided hikes.
The Daniel Oduber International Airport in Liberia is about an hour's drive away.
This Bed and Breakfast, very good reputation and in operation since 2008, is located near the village of "Bijagua" where you will find primary and secondary schools, clinic, supermarkets, restaurants, builders, hardware store, veterinary, pharmacy, public transport, mechanical, electromechanical, carpenters and more!
Possibility of extension to 8 rooms and a restaurant.
Ideal for nature lovers who want to operate a B & B already well known in Costa Rica erected in the wilderness and attracting many animals.