Playa Negra is a small village, with unspoilt beaches and wild. It is also world renowned for its surfing. An ideal location for those seeking a haven of peace, surrounded by a rich nature.
The development is located:
- 5 minutes from the village and 10 minutes from the beach
- 2 minutes to a gourmet restaurant, the best of Guanacaste
- 30 minutes of the seaside resort, the famous Playa Tamarindo
- At 15 minutes from the golf and restaurant "Hacienda Pinilla"
- At 1:15 of the Liberia International Airport
The development of 3.3 hectares has 6 lots:
- Lot 1 – 5,016 sqm - 1 building land - $75,000
- Lot 2 – 5,101 sqm - former restaurant and offices with 324 sqm building - $190,000.
- Lot 3 – 6,372 sqm - 1 large building has brick columns - $280,000
- Lot 4 - 5,546 sqm - 1 stilt house with 173 sqm of buildings to renovate for $170,000
- Lot No. 5 - 5,320 sqm - 1 large house with 268 sqm of buildings to renovate for $220,000.
- Lot No. 6 - 5,200 sqm - 2 houses on stilts - $220,000 for the 2 houses.
The whole finca of 3.3 hectares (8,150 acres) and already divided into 6 lots with homes above totaling 1,375 sqm building to be renovated, is for sale at $1,100,000
The buildings are from 2007.
They have recently been cleaned and restored by the new owner, architect. They are very well made, no crack or defect endangering the structure of buildings. The end of the rehabilitation work is expected to adjust the (s) offer (s) to your liking, or to a specific project.
Possibility of financing by the owner.
The base of existing buildings offers many renovations.